Tuesday, September 11, 2012

So I am a BzzAgent... tee hee...

I had my family ages 14 - 65 all with me when I tasted all of the UNREAL candy flavors. They also enjoyed a taste with me. We all talked about the variety, the taste and the fact that the candy had no artificial flavoring. Overall everyone was impressed. My mother was happy that she could eat the candy bars that have peanuts in them because they did not hurt her teeth. We loved the natural colors and the absence of a paper wrapper on the peanut butter cup. My teens were impressed that the candy was delicious and as a mom, I will feel better knowing that my children are having a treat that does not have any added junk that they shouldn't be eating. I will buy these again. As a matter of fact, the UNREAL candy bars are already on the grocery list.

No comments:

Post a Comment